Monday, August 17, 2009

More on the budget front...

I know, I'm beating a dead horse. We're on a budget, too much debt, wah wah wah, feel sorry for me... Well, actually, things are looking up. With a little finagling, the budget is loosening up. I'm actually seeing a wee bit more wiggle room. I won't be going on any shopping sprees, but I feel encouraged. A little inspired, even. As I told Kyle, it's still painful, but we've moved from, say, Loritab painful to generic Ibuprofen painful. I didn't expect to see a change this soon! I know without a doubt that paying tithing in cash has really helped, too.Those windows of heaven are opening up.

1 comment:

  1. Just hang in there! Finally getting out, is worth all of it!! You're doing great! I'm glad you've found some encouragement in your budget!

    ReplyDelete